Campbellford Minor Hockey & Municipality of Trent Hills are working
together to keep our Arenas Safe
A Municipal representative will be stationed inside the
facility entrance to check proof of Covid–19 documents defined by the Province. Please provide proof of both
vaccine doses and a piece of photo ID. The electronic vaccine passport as provided by the
Province can be used. Ice Capacity-for all players,
coaching staff, refs, volunteers-Maximum Capacity (as of Dec 15th/2021) This can change at anytime.
As per Provincial Regulations and Municipal Policy, everyone entering a recreation facility will be required to be comply with the following:
Players, Coaching Staff & Spectators:
1. COVID – 19 Screening (on Campbellford Minor Hockey Website
(Should be done electronically before arrival to rink)
2. COVID – 19 Contact Tracing at the Arena Door
3. Showing of Covid – 19 Passport
Admittance will be denied if the appropriate documentation is not presented.
Anyone under 12 years of age is exempt from producing a vaccine passport but still must be screened and contact traced by the user group representative.
Recognizing OMHA's vaccine policy, as referenced in our safety plan.
1. Children under 12 years of age.
2. Those unable to receive the vaccine due to medical reasons must comply with the Provincial requirements and show the following prior to being granted access to a facility:
Name and contact information of the physician or registered nurse in the extended class;
Logo or letterhead identifying the physician or register nurse in the extended class;
Statement that there is a medical reason for the individual’s exemption from being fully vaccinated against COVID-19; and
Any effective time-period for the medical reason, which includes the date the patron is seeking access to the business or organization.
3. All other individuals wishing to gain access to a Trent Hills’ recreation facilities (i.e. spectators) will be required to comply with the COVID – 19 Vaccine Passport Verification process.
4. Coaches and Trainers and all bench staff will have to show vaccine passport.
Trent Hills requests that the user groups communicate the required documents to obtain entry into the facility to reduce the disappointment of being turned away for not having the proper documentation.
To assist in this education, Trent Hills will be posting a sign at the entrance of the facilities stating the requirements of the Covid – 19 Vaccine Passport.
DO NOT ENTER THE FACILTY if you have been in contact with someone with COVID19 or have any of these symptoms:
· Cough or shortness of breath
· Fever or chills
· Sore throat or difficult swallowing
· Running nose or congestion
· Loss of taste or smell
· Nausea/vomiting or diarrhea